A COVID-19 Cornavirus Message For Life Vitamin Shoppe and Life Extension Customers
To Our Community of Life Extension Customers:
At Life Extension, your health has been our mission for 40 years. In this unprecedented time of a pandemic, our first priority is the wellness of our community, our employees, and of course, you — our customers.
Demand for products at Life Extension is at an all-time high. We want you to know that we are working closely with our supply chain to ensure you will have access to the products you need to stay well. If your products have been back-ordered, we are working to replenish these formulas as quickly as possible – and to ship them to you promptly. Please note that some back orders may be only partially filled.
Thank you for your patience. Please know that our doctors and scientists are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, along with our national and local governments, and our employees and facilities are following all recommended safety protocols. We continue to update our COVID-19 Protocol so that you will have the most accurate information about the transmission, diagnosis and treatment of this disease — as well as protective measures you can take to stay well.
This is a taxing time for us all. Our thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Stay well.
Steven V. Joyal, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Our main priority is the health and safety of our associates and customers.
We wanted to let you know about the specific and documented sanitation protocol being followed by our small family here at Life Vitamin Shoppe, which includes:
- We are closely monitoring our health and well-being and have not left our home (also our place of business) since the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all areas much more frequently and restocking with necessary sanitation supplies (soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer)
- No external visitors are permitted into the home/business.
- No external packages or mail are received in to the home/business without extensive sterilization procedures followed first.
Due to high order volume related to COVID-19, we are currently experiencing delays in processing and shipping orders. We are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Please note that delivery estimates apply only after an order has been shipped.
With all that’s going on, please know that we’re doing everything we can to re-stock and fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Due to high demand, quantities will be limited on certain items; you may also experience out-of-stock and canceled items, as well as delays in receiving your order.
In addition to the above messages from Life Vitamin Shoppe and Life Extension, we would like to add a few available resources to help in this underrepresented time with the recent COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic:
Federal Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- OIG Policy Statement Regarding Physicians and Other Practitioners That Reduce or Waive Amounts Owed by Federal Health Care Program Beneficiaries for Telehealth Services During the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
- OIG Telehealth Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Evaluating and Testing Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance for Public Health Personnel Evaluating Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) and Asymptomatic Close Contacts of Confirmed Cases at Their Home or Non-Home Residential Settings
- Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now to Prepare for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 (Interim Guidance)
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance for Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19 in the United States
- Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure Guidance
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Hospital Preparedness Assessment Tool
- Healthcare Professional Preparedness Checklist For COVID-19
- Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment